This or That Book Tag

6:38 AM

I wasn’t tagged by anybody but I first saw this from rainbowellen ^_^

Physical book or e-book? Definitely physical just ‘cause my eyes can’t handle staring at a screen for long periods of time...


image
Audio or book in hand? Book in hand... I just can’t seem to concentrate fully with audiobooks... I do love audiobooks when it comes to books dealing with humor...
Paperback or hardback? Paperbacks just ‘cause they’re more convenient to carry around... I love to read while I am commuting so hardback are definitely much harder to lug around... I do get hardbacks if there is something special about it (e.g. better cover, detachable stuff, pretty endpapers, etc.)
Adult or Young Adult? I read both... YA is more fun while Adult books generally tend to be more complicated which I really love especially if you are reading high fantasy or mysteries...
Series or Standalone? Series just ‘cause characters are generally more fleshed out and worlds more developed... I won’t say no to a good stand alone though...
Dog ears or bookmarks? Bookmarks!!! I hate dog ears on books...


Breaking the spine or barely opening the book? Barely opening the book especially if it is a paperback... I can’t help but fully open the book though for those uber-large hardbacks...
Borrow or buy? BUY!!!
Bookstore or online? Both... Bookstores are my happy place but I can’t deny the convenience of ordering online and having the books delivered to your doorstep... Plus, not all books are available here locally so I had to source them out online just to get my hands on them...
Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction just ‘cause I read more of this... I do love reading about people I admire though...
Fantasy world or real life issues? Both... Mostly depends on my mood...
Kindle, iPad, or other? None really... I sometimes read from my laptop though but then again I mostly stop once I get my physical copy...
Monster read or short and sweet? Monster Reads!!!’Nuff said...

image

Starry eyed romance or full of action? I want both but if I have to choose I would prefer action just ‘cause I've been reading a lot of romance lately...
Curl up in a snuggie or bathe in the sun? Curl up in a snuggie... Just ‘cause it freaking hot outside right now...
Read the review or decide for yourself? I tend to avoid reviews as much as I can... I find it more enriching to enter a book without any bias or preconceptions...
Zombies or unicorns? Unicorns in particular Pegasus Unicorns!!!

image
Feel free to try do this if you feel doing so ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hot and Trending!!!

Pins!!!

Subscribe